The Wild Update has arrived in Minecraft: Java Edition! The first 1.19 snapshot is now accessible. The Deep Dark and Frogs, along with a few new blocks are all included. In mid-February, the Minecraft 1.19 Deep Dark experimentation snapshot was released.
Minecraft is often updated by Mojang Studios with additional features and bug patches. A prototype snapshot for the sandbox game’s next big upgrade was recently provided by the developer. However, Snapshot 22w11a, the very first official snapshot for The Wild Upgrade, has been added to the regular 1.19 snapshot series.
The Deep Dark biome, tadpoles, mangroves, frogs, and mud blocks are all included in the new Java edition snapshot. Mojang is finally moving on from the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs update and focusing on the next major update. Deep Dark and Sculk were included last month in the experimental 1.19 snapshot, but frogs and mangroves are now croaking in the gameplay, according to the BGR.IN website.
Minecraft Snapshot Series
Markus Notch Persson invented Minecraft using the Java language. It was first made public in May 2009 after numerous early private testing versions, before being completely released in November 2011, with Jens “Jeb” Bergensten taking over development. Minecraft is the greatest video game in history, with over 238 million copies sold and about 140 million monthly active gamers as of 2021.
The biggest addition in the new update will be the Deep Dark biome. In its official changelog, according to the post on the HT Tech website.
Changelog on Minecarft
- Three Froglight blocks, as well as a light source block, have been added.
- Small Magma Cubes can be eaten by frogs, prompting a Froglight block to drop.
- Foglight Blocks are dropped by each Frog variation.
- Small slimes can be eaten by frogs, creating a slime ball to fall.
- Frogs can walk on land.
- Frogs can croak.
- Frogs can jump.
- Frogs are capable of swimming.
New Features in 22W11A
- Added 3D Directional Audio option
- Added mud and mud-brick blocks
- Added Frogs & Tadpoles
- Added the Deep Dark biome
- Added mangrove blocks
- Added Sculk, Sculk Veins, Sculk Shrieker, and Sculk Catalyst blocks
To find out more about the new snapshot by visiting Minecraft’s official website and reading the software version.