On Monday, PC gamers were able to download the newest Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (NASB) patch. While Powdered Toast Man was one of the game’s most powerful characters, he was also targeted by this “nerf-heavy” NASB patch in March 2022.
The March 2022 Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch
Most characters’ down-air strikes were nerfed in the March 2022 Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl patch. It was previously possible to chain multiple down-airs offstage in order to edge guard opponents at early percentages, however, this is no longer the case. Many down-airs are no longer useful because of the recent update, which increased their length.
According to Upcomer, nerfs were made to many characters’ Aerial Down Light and Aerial Down Strong. Some of the more well-known ones are SpongeBob SquarePants and his friends, as well as Aang and Korra, Lincoln Loud and Leonardo, April O’Neil, Zim, Helga, and Oblina.
Patrick, Lucy Loud, Ren & Stimpy, CatDog, Reptar, Nigel Thornberry, and Danny Phantom all had their Aerial Down Light nerfed.
Some notable changes in the March 2022 NASB patch
The 1.10 update for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl released by Ludosity, adds a few new features and balances the fighters! In Training Mode, you can now face off against another player. Here are some of the updates MP1st revealed, which were made to the game as of the March 14th patch date.
- When two controllers are connected, gamers now can play against each other in Training Mode.
- When the timer for choosing a character and stage runs out, a random character and stage are selected to begin the battle. This feature was added to the Online Modes.
- Gamers can see a timer on their HUD in Arcade Mode to keep track of the progress. In addition, the final time no longer takes into account the duration of time spent loading.
- When starting a “dashdance”, the character is now in a short turnaround position for a frame and is held in place for somewhat longer before starting the following dash.
- To lessen the visual effect dash dancing can have, a fallback is activated when a dash is initiated from a state that isn’t specifically set up to be “tweenable,” such as “dashdancing.” This results in the dash tweening from the beginning of the character’s idle animation.
One Piece: Learn More About Luffy’s 4th Gear Technique; When and How He Use It
Fortnite Update: Chapter 3 Season 1 Is Ending, Season 2 to Premiere on March 21